Cold ramming paste is a carbon material used for masonry, widely used in aluminum reduction cell, blast furnace, smelting furnace, calcium carbide furnace and other industrial furnaces, filling the gap between charcoal and cooling equipment, charcoal and charcoal, charcoal and firebrick.
High quality low temperature tamping cold tamping paste
Cold ramming paste is made from high temperature electrical calcite anthracite coal, artificial graphite, and natural graphite.
Coal tar pitch, coal tar, and anthracite oil mixed oil additives as binder, through the broken, ingredients, stirring and kneading for construction at ambient temperature.
Advantages of our cold ramming paste
- Professional R&D team, powerful technical strength;
- Reasonable price and sufficient inventory;
- Advanced production equipment and testing equipment; large output, fast delivery; excellent quality;
- The company has a complete and scientific quality management system, which has been recognized by the industry.
- Support personalized customization.
- Professional and technical personnel providing one-stop service.
The main purpose of the ramming paste, both in the joints between the cathode blocks and in the peripheral seam, is to fill the voids between the prebaked blocks and prevent metal and bath from penetrating the cathode. Leakage of metal and electrolyte damages the cathode and may lead to premature pot failure.
Ramming paste is a critical part of the cathode. Early pot failures and reduced pot life may seriously impact smelter economics. Consistent and high quality ramming paste products installed according to optimised procedures are required to provide a basis for improved operation and longer pot life.
|Bulk density (g/cm3 )|
|Thermal Conductivity Coefficient (200℃)W/m.k|