HP 650 Graphite Electrode is made of petroleum coke and high-quality needle coke. It is widely used in electric arc furnaces to produce alloy steel, metals and other non-metal materials.
Graphite electrodes include: regular power, high power, and super power.
The diameter ranges from 200mm to 700mm.
Our products have the following characteristics: low electrical resistivity, good electrical and thermal conductivity, high oxidation resistance, resistance to heat and mechanical shock, high mechanical strength, and high processing accuracy.
Advantages of HP 650 Graphite Electrode
- High temperature strength
- Low thermal expansion
- Good thermal and electrical conductivity
- Appropriate machinability capability
- Needle coke content accounts for 80%, raw materials imported from Japan and South Korea
- UHP graphite electrodes from Rongxing suit the operating conditions of modern arc furnaces by high mechanical stability, excellent thermal conductivity, low electrical resistance, factors which are of decisive importance for obtaining economical consumption rates.
- Customers will be asked to provide electric arc furnace parameters and specifications and sizes of electrode, and complete Electrode and Furnace Data Form. This information will be carefully reviewed and used to determine the appropriate grade of electrode.
- Used in electric arc steelmaking furnace Graphite electrode is mainly used in electric furnace steelmaking. Electric furnace steelmaking uses graphite electrodes to introduce current into the furnace. A strong current generates an arc discharge through the gas at the lower end of the electrode, and uses the heat generated by the arc to smelt.
- Used in ore-heating furnaces Graphite electrode ore-heating furnaces are mainly used to produce ferroalloys, pure silicon, yellow phosphorus, matte and calcium carbide, etc., which is characterized by electrical conductivity…
- For resistance furnaces, graphitization furnaces for producing graphite products, melting furnaces for melting glass, and electric furnaces for producing silicon carbide are all resistance furnaces.
- Used for processing a large number of graphite electrode blanks; also used for processing into various crucibles, graphite boats, hot die casting molds and heating elements for vacuum electric furnaces, etc…
Graphite electrode production pictures
Graphite electrode packaging and transportation pictures