The A-phase electrode of the 3# carbide furnace in the calcium carbide workshop had a soft break and missing paste accident. The reason is that there are still some loopholes in the electrode paste management in the calcium carbide workshop. According to the principle of “four don’t let go”, the calcium carbide workshop took targeted measures as follows:
1、 Paste process
1. Reduce the control height of paste column from the original 4-4.5m to 3.5-4m
Line control, electrode paste installation follows the principle of less and more.
2. When measuring the height of the pasted column after each shift, first calibrate the scale standard value on the palm rope
Check to ensure accuracy.
3. When measuring the height of paste column, select the due east, due south, due west
Measure the four points in the due north direction and record the measurement results on the report.
4. The electrode paste needs to be measured after adding 300kg each time, and the same selection is true east and true east
Measure the four points in the south, West and north directions, and record the measurement results on the report.
5. Subtract the figures before and after adding electrode paste, and compare the difference with the empirical value. If the difference between the two data is within a reasonable range, it proves that there is no shed paste. If the deviation between the two data is large, it proves that the phenomenon of shed paste in the electrode needs to be smashed,
After smashing, measure and compare again. If the two data are basically consistent, it proves that the phenomenon of shed paste has been handled, otherwise
Continue to smash.
6. When the electrode paste on the trolley is full and cannot be stacked up, it is regarded as 100kg.
7. Each shift shall paste twice as required and carefully record.
8. The shift leader shall personally participate in the measurement, supervise the pasting process once, and sign for confirmation to ensure the authenticity and reliability of the data.