Silicon Carbide deoxidizer
Silicon carbide is a new type of strong composite deoxidizer, which replaces the traditional silicon powder carbon powder for deoxidation. Compared with the original process, the physical and chemical properties are more stable, the deoxidation effect is good, the deoxidation time is short, energy saving, and steelmaking efficiency are improved. , Improve the quality of steel, reduce the consumption of raw and auxiliary materials, reduce environmental pollution, improve working conditions, and increase the energy and economic benefits of electric furnaces.
Silicon carbide balls are wear-resistant, non-polluting, improve the stability of raw materials, reduce the thickness of the mill and the volume of the balls, and increase the effective volume of the mill by 15%-30%.
(2) Uses: Mainly used in electric furnaces and cupolas, as deoxidizers;
(3) Used in casting and steelmaking industry (special steel, stainless steel, T steel, G steel, K steel and other plants can be used), increase the furnace temperature, shorten the melting time, increase steel output, and increase Carbon, deoxidation, silicon addition, heating, etc.
(4) It can also be used as a substitute for ferrosilicon. In addition, no dust pollution will be generated during the casting of the furnace, the reaction speed is fast, and the cost is reduced, which is a new method in the steelmaking process.
(5) Useful metal oxides are reduced to metal and absorbed in steel, reducing the loss of molten steel and increasing output.
(6) The reaction heat generated during the oxidation of silicon carbide can reduce the amount of electricity used and shorten the operating time.
(7) In the process of producing manganese steel and chromium steel, the loss of manganese and chromium can be reduced.