Semi-coke is a new type of carbon material made from high-grade Jurassic coal. It can replace some metallurgical coke to produce ferroalloy products. Blue charcoal is also used in smelting.
Ferroalloy production uses low ash semi-coke
Semi-coke is light black, with high fixed carbon, high resistivity, high chemical activity, low ash, low sulfur and low phosphorus.
Advantage of our semi coke
- High fixed carbon (84% min.)
- Low ash (9% max.)
- Low Phosphorus (0.02% max.)
- Low Sulfur (0.4%max.)
- high specific resistance
- high chemical activity
- High conductivity to lower the electric power
- Reduce pollution
- Semi coke powder can be used in blast furnace instead of coal injection in steel-making .
- 0-6mm semi coke can be used for sintering Mn ore in process of production SiMn; or using in other sinter mill.
- 6-18mm semi coke can be used in producing Ferronickel , Ferrosilicon ,Calcium Carbide and other ferroalloys.
- In industry, it is used in the fields of chemical industry, smelting, gas production, etc., and in civil use, it is used for heating and barbecue.
- Application fields include clean fuel, coke field, metallurgy field, chemical industry field, adsorbent field.
6-40mm(Various size ranges)
|Volatile Matter (dry basis)|
|Reactivity(1100 C degree/%)|