In industry, semi-coke is usually used in the chemical industry, smelting, natural gas production and other fields, and in the civilian field, it is used for heating and barbecue. Application fields include clean fuel, coke field, metallurgy field, chemical industry field, and adsorbent field.
Advantage of semi coke in production of Ferro-alloy smelting
- High fixed carbon (84% max)
- Low ash (9% max)
- Low Phosphorus (0.03% max)
- Low Sulfur (0.4%max)
- High specific resistance
- High chemical activity
- High conductivity to lower the electric power
- Reduce pollution
Special Notes for using semi coke
- Add enough coal at one time. Add coal in the middle and late period of combustion to prevent the furnace temperature from being too low and extinguishing the fire.
- The height and diameter of the chimney must be ensured, and the chimney interface and the chimney itself must not leak (the chimney is too low or too thin will cause the heating furnace to not burn normally, seal the fire and extinguish the fire, etc.).
- Adjust the size of the air inlet on the dust removal door according to the situation when sealing the furnace, to prevent the situation that the fire can not be sealed or extinguished when the furnace is sealed.
- If a chimney hat is added, the hat should be more than 50 cm away from the mouth of the chimney.